The Handmaid's Tale other formats

I have now completed all of my final designs for the rest of the formats. Here they all are:

1080pxl x 1080pxl social media icon.

48" x 70" Bus shelter / London underground poster.

100cm x 240cm ENO banner, hangs outside of the Lindon Coliseum. I like how skinny this poster is, and whilst giving the least amount of information compared to some of the other formats, I really like how clean and elegant it came out. It really uses the full-length image I created to it's advantage.

1920pxl x 1080pxl image for ENO website.

500pxl x 1080pxl image for ENO website, I like how I cropped half of her image in this poster to give it a different look to the others. Makes it stand out from the crowd.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CV, cover letter, gratitude letter

The Handmaid's Tale development