Letterhead, invoice, PowerPoint templates

Keeping within my gorgeous pink theme, these documents are templates for what I could use as letterhead and invoice examples for when I start getting paid work. They feature my logo and are on-brand with the rest of my digital assets. Additionally, I have also created a PowerPoint presentation design template that is also within the theme of my other products. It features all the necessary information including all of my contact details, as well as varied page layouts to keep the document looking interesting. I have decided to go with a vertical presentation design as I feel it looks a little more unique, and I am able to fit more information on them. Here are thumbnails of what my designs look like. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CV, cover letter, gratitude letter

The Handmaid's Tale development