The Handmaid's Tale A4 print

I feel like the most important print that I am making is the A4 brochure print, so that is the one I am starting with. I imagine that the design choices I make here will influence the rest of the designs I will make. 

Whilst making my design, I was often comparing it to the ENO examples we were given as reference to make sure it was in the same style as the other campaigns. This meant I could assure that I had the logos and text placed in the correct places so the design would stay consistent with the other posters. I also had access to some fonts that match the ENO posters. 



I did some research on The Handmaid's Tale to make sure I had an appropriate log-line at the top of the poster, so that anyone who sees it knows a quick synopsis of what the story is about.

Something I noticed in the other ENO posters was that there was a gradient in a radial format, so I made sure to add a dark red one to my design too to keep with the theme of The Handmaid's Tale.

Here is what I came up with. I am really pleased with my final design and I am looking forward to making the rest of the prints, using this as my base design.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CV, cover letter, gratitude letter

The Handmaid's Tale development