Lemon project

 One of our tasks for this module is to create a social media account and achieve as many likes and followers as possible, using the theme of a lemon.

For my project, I have decided to create a TikTok account and create as many daft videos about lemons as possible. TikTok is a very new and popular platform (especially with gen z people), and thanks to the algorithm, it is possible for anyone to go viral on TikTok and get a lot of attention from any kind of video.

I don't intend to think too much about what my content will be, just to create as much lemon content as I can and as random as it can be. I'd like to have a reputation for being "that weird lemon guy" who just says the first lemon related thing that pops into his head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CV, cover letter, gratitude letter

The Handmaid's Tale development